Starcom stock a large range of New & Used Laptops, Desktops, Tablets & Accessories at discount prices. Save your cash and support a local run Australian business. Win-win!
Starcom Laptops and computers first opened the doors as a little computer shop in Underwood in late 90's. Since the beginning the strategy and orientation of Starcom and its staff revolved around customer service, customer satisfaction and after sales service and support.
These days the business operates from its present location in heart of Underwood. The Underwood store occupies some 300m2 and it is a major computer repair centre for Logan and other surrounding suburbs. The Underwood store currently employs 11 people and it is in a state of constant growth and development.
The vision for the future expansion of Starcom Laptops and Computers initially held by Director A. Husovic was a very simple one: to become the largest computer repairer on the Southside of Brisbane. Upon achieving this status, the vision was again reviewed. The next priority of Mr Husovic was to continue to expand Starcom Laptops and Computers whilst at the same time, it was extremely important for the vision to include the provision for the passing on of knowledge, education levels, and providing pleasant service to enhance each and every customers experience. Starcom believes every person is entitled to the highest level of service and support possible while maintaining realistic prices well below our competitors.
Starcom staff regularly check current prices of many surrounding businesses, making sure that shopping at Starcom Laptops and Computers will leave every customer satisfied. We understand the importance of not only selling exceptional products at realistic prices, but all of our staff are extremely aware of the need to offer exceptional customer service as well.
The success of Starcom Laptops and Computers is shown by being able to provide a broad range of new and used laptop and desktop pc's enabling customers to have a real choice all in a one stop shop. Added to the great range of products is a fantastic pre sale and after sale service, our guys really know their stuff and no problem is too large or small! This has proven extremely useful for people who want their computers to just work, without the fuss and bother of software issues.
Director Mr. Husovic is passionate about service. Our number one priority is in making customers aware of all the options available to them regardless. It is unfortunate that so often we hear about the bad service from the bigger retail computer stores, and this is because making the sale is the only consideration with these big multinational chains, at Starcom what is really important is selecting the right computer for their customers’ needs and offering service and support when needed.
Starcom Laptops has a number of experienced technicians that can perform anything from routine format or servicing through to complete refit of motherboards and major components, not to mention screens to almost every brand of laptop available on the market.
Bring your machine in and let us test and diagnose any issues, we will then notify you of the best course of action and any associated costs before proceeding with the repair. You can feel safe in the knowledge that the customer is always well informed of all options and costs and usually with a 24 - 48hr turnaround at most, your laptop or desktop computer will be back to pristine working order before you know it.
Why you should consider purchasing from us
1. We include a genuine Operating System (OS). Many used laptop and desktop suppliers do not include the OS, so be sure to check. Loading an OS on a system can be time consuming and challenging for those not familiar with where all the drivers and appropriate files need to be located. Not only is it a challenge, but if done incorrectly, it can quickly become an expensive exercise.
2. We specialize in used laptops and have been doing so since 1996. Our first laptop site went live on the Internet in September 1997. We know laptops and can answer your laptop questions. Our company name, Starcom Laptops. and our URL www.starcomlaptops.com.au says it all.
3. We answer our phones and respond to all e-mails. Call us and you will actually have a person pick up the telephone, often on the first ring. Technical support calls get the same type of quick response.
4. We test, test and retest all systems. In the past 10 years we had a return rate of less than 1%. Before shipping and packaging your system we re-test it with the AC adapter and lead you will receive to ensure there are no problems.
5. Our site is easy to navigate and is in a constant state of being updated. Every system on the site is in stock and can be purchased immediately. We typically will ship the same day your order is processed. You will receive the tracking number either before the close of business on the day of order, or first thing the following morning.
Our corporate mission is to provide quality laptop, notebook and desktop computers to individual consumers and businesses at the lowest price possible; with immediate, friendly, exceptional service and support.
We understand the importance of not only selling outstanding products at realistic prices, but all of our staff are extremely aware of the need to offer exceptional customer service as well.
Every system that leaves our store, regardless of whether it is a walk-in sale, on-line sale or via phone or fax, undergoes our extremely rigorous testing procedures. This ensures the quality of each and every system that leaves our store and/or warehouse..
This means your information is protected and safe when it is sent to us. SSL encryption provides the most secure way of ensuring your information reaches us safely. Consequentially, SSL is in fact even more secure than giving out your details over telephone, email, or in person.