If a customer requests that we match the price of a competitor's advertised product the following terms and conditions shall apply:
1. Item must be available in store at time of purchase.
2. Price comparisons must include all delivery charges.
3. Product must be identical (e.g. same brand/model number/part number/colour).
4. Competitors stock must be Australian stock (this excludes grey imports).
5. Competitor's advertised price is required at time of purchase.
6. Competitor must be in stock (not available for back orders or pre-orders).
7. The competitor must have a Retail Store and a valid ABN (Australian Business Number).
8. The competitor must be in the same local area as the requested price match otherwise competitor delivery fee will be included within the total cost.
9. The final combined price must not be below our cost price.
10. Price matching only applies to identical products with identical terms and conditions that are stocked (on hand) with our competitors.
Please note that if any of the following terms apply price matching is unavailable for your product:
• Non identical products and services (inclusive of non identical warranties)
• Package/Bundle deals
• Cash back and coupon offers
• Contract Pricing
• Competitor clearance products
If you are unsure of any of the details outlined within our ‘Price Matching Policy’, feel free to contact us via our online submission form or over the phone with (07) 3808 4416.